We all wear them. And no pair will be more important, or have more thought put into, than the ones you’ll wear on your wedding day.
Your wedding shoes:
- are the perfect accessory for your wedding gown
- will be photographed
- will be oohed and aahed over by your guests
There’s nothing worse than painful blisters, pinched toes, and hurting feet, especially on your wedding day.
Avoid hobbling around the next morning by:
- Skipping narrow styles and opt for a pair with a wide toe box
- Choosing a moderate heel (2 - 2 ½ inches is good)
- Wearing those stilettos you’ve been dying to wear for the ceremony, then switching to something lower for the reception
- Practicing walking in your shoes before your wedding day
- Using cushiony insoles to help protect the bottoms of your feet
- If you frequently get blisters, applying a blister preventative (try Dr. Scholl’s Blister Treatment or Sole Goddess Blister Protection Foot Balm), before putting on your shoes
- Having blister treatment, such as Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions, on hand in case your feet do start to rub
Hearts, Joy, Love!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Photo credit: Faye Sommer Photography